If you have problems with the water quality in Hamilton and across the Golden Horseshoe region you can rely on Birnie Plumbing & Drains to provide you with the best Kinetico system for your home. Kinetico is an industry leader in water softeners and reverse osmosis systems which have been present since 1970’s, and now sell their units in more than 100 countries worldwide.
1. DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS:
Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station®
The state-of-the-art reverse osmosis system to solve even the toughest water quality challenges. The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water. When you own a K5, you know you are doing all you can to provide your family with the highest water quality at the best price.
- QuickFlo® Technology: The K5 features QuickFlo® technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of high-quality water when you want it. Fact is, the K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system so you won’t need to ration or wait for your water.
- 99% Contaminant Removal: The K5 significantly reduces more contaminants than any other drinking water treatment unit.
- Customizable, Multi-Stage Filtration: You can customize the filters in your K5 according to the specific water challenges you’re facing now or that you may encounter in the future.
- EverClean® Rinse: Thanks to EverClean® Rinse, the K5 uses high quality water to clean itself which keeps the system in top working order and extends the membrane’s life.
- Exclusive Features: MacGuard Additional features like the MacGuard® Filter and PureMometer® Filter Life Indicator let you know when it’s time for filter changes and prevent you from pushing the filters past their capacities. Quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters a snap.
The MACguard® Filter is an excellent choice when you want to eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors while improving the quality of your water. Your water conditions will determine which of the two models is right for you.
- Filter Life Indicator: The PureMometer® Filter Life Indicator shows you how much of your 500-gallon filter capacity remains. When a filter change is necessary, the system alerts you by reducing the flow of water from the faucet.
- Compact Design: The MACguard Filter doesn’t take up precious counter or refrigerator space or attach clumsily to your faucet. It fits and operates conveniently out of the way-under your sink or from some other location. Plus, it includes a dedicated, lead-free faucet for dispensing its refreshing filtered water.
- Quick Disconnect Filter: Changing the filter is quick, clean and easy with Kinetico’s unique design. Just a quick twist is all it takes to install a new filter.
2. WATER SOFTENER UNITS:
Kinetico Premier Series® Highlights
Kinetico has taken its best water softener and made it even better. With improvements that make them more efficient and effective, Kinetico Premier Series softeners are ideal for homes with challenging water conditions.
- Generous Flow Rates: Designed for homes with larger plumbing and high-water use, Premier Series softeners deliver generous flow rates without forfeiting water softness.
- On-Demand Regeneration: One tank is always in service while the other tank is either on standby or regenerating. Premier Series systems regenerate at any time of the day or night to ensure you will always have a supply of soft water. So, if you have a house full of guests or are washing multiple loads of laundry, you’ll never run out of soft water.
- AccuDial®: Our patent pending AccuDial feature allows more precise system calibration to your home’s specific water conditions for optimum efficiency, operational cost savings and waste reduction. It’s like having a water softener that’s a custom-fit for your home.
- Consumers Digest Best Buy: Multiple Kinetico Premier Series Water Softeners have been rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy. Models with and without AccuDial received the designation for offering exceptional value and performance.
Kinetico Signature Series®
High-quality softening resin and generous system capacity mean your water issues will be history. And so will any hassles or inconveniences you may have experienced with other water softeners, thanks to Kinetico’s patented non-electric control valve and on-demand regeneration. What you’ll have is an unlimited supply of soft water.
- Twin Tanks: Kinetico Signature Series water softeners are modeled after our original twin tank, non-electric water softeners that have been solving the water problems for millions of people worldwide for decades.
- Non-Electric Operation: Powered by water flow (kinetic energy) instead of electricity, there are no electrical components to repair or replace. You can count on Signature Series water softeners to solve your hard water and soluble iron problems without creating new ones.
- On-Demand: The beauty of a Signature Series water softener is its ability to monitor your water use and regenerate (clean) itself only when needed. If you use a lot of water, your water softener will regenerate more, or it may not regenerate for several days if water usage is low. This efficient approach saves salt, water, money and guesswork.
- Softwater, Countercurrent Regeneration: Signature Series water softeners regenerate using soft water. With soft water regeneration, your system will work better and last longer.
Single-tank unit is a simple solution for whole-home chlorine removal. It’s the perfect addition to a Kinetico water softener installed on a chlorinated water supply.
- Chlorine-Free Water: The system provides chlorine-free water to every faucet in your home, while also protecting your water softener from the harsh effects of chlorine.
- Single Tank: The single-tank Dechlorinators are ideal for homes with lower water flow demands.
3. LONG-LASTING UNITS
Instead of using electrical units which often break and are costly to maintain, we offer you completely electric free units which operate only by moving water. Increase the longevity of your pipes, appliances, fixtures, clothing for years by using Kinetico systems.
4. GREAT WARRANTIES
Our experienced technicians will install Kinetico system in your home professionally, following Kinetico’s recommendations and provide you with great warranties.
5. TRUSTED FOR 100 YEARS
Birnie Plumbing & Drains has been trusted in Hamilton and across the Golden Horseshoe for over 100 years.
Call Birnie Plumbing & Drains today to install a water softener for your home in Hamilton and across the urban Golden Horseshoe region. At this time we are not offering rural plumbing solutions.
The Birnie Plumbing & Drains Guarantee
Trusted For 100 Years
We've been family owned and operated for 100 years and have delighted tens of thousands of our fellow residents with our expert and professional plumbing services.
Clear, Up-front Pricing
Enjoy the benefit of being able to make a fully informed decision with our up front quotations that are calculated on an individual per job basis.
Fully Licensed And Insured
Birnie Plumbing & Drains is completely licensed and insured for all your plumbing needs in Hamilton and across the Golden Horseshoe.
Birnie Plumbing & Drains' expert workmanship is fully backed by a written warranty for your total peace of mind.
Rapid Response - 24/7
Our plumbers are available and on call 24/7, and with GPS we send you the nearest available plumber so you can be sure of a rapid response when you have a plumbing emergency.
Convenient Service Calls
We understand the importance of punctuality, so we'll always strive to be with you as soon as possible and you'll always know when your plumber is on their way.